P-38 Can Opener and P-51 Can Opener Review :
Military Can Opener : P-38 Can Opener & P-51 Can Opener were used way back by soldiers in WWII, They have to be in the list of any survival kit, and you have to tape one of these awesome tools to each can you bring during your camp. They actually not the fastest or the best efficient can opener if compared to the easy electric can openers or even the ordinary manual ones, but sure they are the smallest, the cheapest, and the lightest ones.
Well many people liked to be ready and bought this cool opener, as about 922 customers who bought it made a review on amazon site where most gave it the best grade so overall the P-38 and P-51 achieved 4.7 stars out of 5 stars which is marvelous, as we will find out that P-51 is better about 2204 bought the P-51 can opener separately and achieved overall rating 4.4 stars out of 5 stars.
Check out the Detailed Reviews, View Ratings and see the latest price on Amazon
Military Can Opener Pros:
- They’re known as the Army’s greatest inventions.
- P-51 is only 2 inches tall while P-38 is nearly half the size.
- Very light so you can carry it anywhere even in your keychain.
- Made of cold rolled steel that is not easily bended.
- It is very cheap compared to any other can openers so any one could buy with the lowest budget for his survival kit.
- P-51 can opener is very easy to use than the P-38 as the added length decrease the force needed to open the can.
- They open any can of any size or type very easily.
Military Can Opener Cons:
- People with arthritis are difficult to use this tool, because you need force to apply with the thumb so you can open any can.
- P, and therefore you need to buy more than only one so you can still open cans outdoors or indoors easily.
These two can openers are a great deal, you will find them useful, easily carried away with your keys, it’s inexpensive at all so buy without hesitation. Either you are on a camping trip with friends or at home but no electricity, Military can openers will do the job easily. As mentioned before P-51 can opener is bigger (2 inches tall) and so considered better than shorter P-38 as the added length affords more leverage and decreasing pressure with the thumb.