Krups 404-70 Open Master Can Opener Review:
Krups 404-70 Open Master can opener answers the prayers of those cooks who are sick of struggling with manual can openers. This can opener has a patented bladeless design that uncrimps can lids, rather than cutting them out, so it doesn’t leave sharp edges to cut fingers. Also, because the opener doesn’t cut into the lid of the can, the opener’s blades won’t get gummed up and contaminated with old food that has stuck to the cutting edge. The large handle is easy to grip, and the on-off button has raised bumps so that your thumb won’t slip.
Buy from Amazon:
- Patented bladeless design opens cans without cutting the lid.
- Ergonomically focused.
- Measures 5-1/2 by 6-1/2 by 2-1/4 inches (height by length by depth).
- Safe and easy to use
- Limited one-year warranty.
- Revolutionary patented bladeless design uncrimps cans instead of cutting and eliminates sharp edges.
• No greasy buildup to contaminate food.
• Touch-control button lets you operate the opener with one hand.
• Ergonomically- shaped handle for easy grip.
- Krups can opener simply works without causing metal splinters.
- Rarely needs to be cleaned
- krups open master electric can opener leaves no sharp edges,.easy to use , light-weight and very clean.
- Opens all sizes of cans.
- It is very easy to use you even able to use it one-handed, even with cans of liquid.
- Can work up to 8 years if used with care.
- The design is not that attractive so you might like to keep it hidden.
- The replacement blade is very expensive