How to Clean Waist Trimmer Belt Easily:
Learn how to clean waist trimmer belt easily. Waist Trimmers increase the blood circulation in its working area causing excessive sweating during workout exercises. With all the sweat it absorbs, it can begin to smell. To avoid this smelly incidents you need to clean your waist trimmer belt regularly better to do it after every use.
Many people are afraid to wash the belt because they fear damaging it.
We will show you how to wash waist trimmer belt:
First of all you need to know that neoprene waist trimmers are very sensitive to washing:
- Warm Water
- Soft Soap (Shampoo,…etc.)
- 2 towels
- Mix the soap with the hot water then soak the towel properly.
- Use the towel to rub the waist trimmer belt softly in one direction to wash it completely
- After proper cleaning dry the belt with the dry towel to remove most water.
- Put the belt in dry place for 2 to 4 hours.
- Latex neoprene are very sensitive materials so we don’t recommend using strong chemicals or using any bleach, as it will stain the product.
- Do not wash the belt in your washing machine because it may stretch out the belt or damage the fabric. Instead, hand wash the belt and lay it out flat to dry.
- Do not iron the belt, as it will melt the fabric and weaken the belt.
- The belt is made from natural materials ; immediate drying is important after washing to prevent any rotting of the material.
- Drying or Storage of the waist trimmer belt should be done in a well ventilated room away from direct sunlight as it will cause the discolor of the product.
This is all we can say about cleaning and washing of your waist trimmer. This doesn’t only keep the belt hygienic but also help you to take care of your belt so it keeps it natural colour and feel for a long time.