Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener Review:
Hamilton Beach 76606Z Smooth Touch Can Opener, Black and Chrome has been reviewed so many on the internet and nearly most views are pretty well, it has been reviewed by nearly 5311 customer ; 3900 gave it 5 stars giving it an overall rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.
This electric can opener is very easy to use, it can be used with nearly all types of cans and even tall ones, it open cans very smoothly without leaving any sharp edges, different reviews proved that this is the best electric can opener that can last for a long time with excellent durability.
Click here to read Detailed Reviews, View Ratings and see the latest price on Amazon
- Electric can opener opens cans of any size,
- Side-cutting system removes top and leaves a smooth edge
- Large ergonomic lever provides effortless operation
- Attractive design
- Measures approximately 5 by 4 by 9 inches
- 1-year warranty
- The sleek chrome and black design gives a very charming look that adds a modern touch to your kitchen if you plan to leave it countertop so you won’t have to hide your electric can opener any more.
- The side cutting system removes the top and leaves a smooth edge, so you never be afraid of cutting yourself with any sharp edges as many other ordinary can openers, it’s different from others as it cuts the top seal of the can smoothly eliminating any sharp edges.
- This smooth touch can opener only weighs 4 pounds, but even though it can handle any can of any size including pop tops steadily.
- Large ergonomic lever that provides effortless operation making it very easy to use. Anyone can use it without even reading the manual, its very obvious all you need is to put the can under the clamp and it will do the rest.
- The best feature of Hamilton Beach 76606Z that its blades doesn’t touch the food in the can, so you will not be worry again for cleaning the blade or anything that pollutes the food.
- This electric can opener have a retractable cord that can be pushed back inside the back so it has its own storage compartment for the cord.
- It might be slow in action.
- It doesn’t have automatic shutoff. You have to apply pressure on the lever for the entire duration of the cut.
- Since it cuts on the side, rather than the top, it is difficult to drain water from the can. Draining tuna or canned corn will be a bit more challenging.
Hamilton Beach 76606Z smooth touch is very attractive counter top can opener, affordable, with high durability which is liked by many users that are still using it for nearly more than 2 years now. It has a great cutting efficiency leaving smooth edges so no more cuts and nearly no buzzing noise. The most important that its blades doesn’t touch food making it very hygienic leaving canned food very clean. So this product is highly recommended if you’re looking for the best electric can opener.